The School of Communication Studies at Auckland University of Technology is delighted to offer the AUT Doctoral Scholarships to worldwide students.
The purpose of this studentship is to encourage aspirants who are going to enrol in a doctoral degree programme for the academic session 2021-2022.
Golden chance for worldwide students to get the full PhD Fees in New Zealand
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1895, Auckland University of Technology is the second-largest university in New Zealand has a wide range of degree-level programs for international students. It has many global opportunities for its applicants with the best teaching facilities to an extended level.
Why study at Auckland University of Technology? While studying at this university, applicants will gain the skills and knowledge to achieve for their future career and successfully change from candidates into professionals.
Application Deadline: March, July and November each year
- University: Auckland University of Technology
- Department: School of Communication Studies
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Awards: Full Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: New Zealand and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates will have an excellent academic record, strong academic reference and have demonstrated the potential for high-quality research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants have to take admission in a doctoral degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, reference letter, curriculum vitae, scan of the passport and copy of academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The aspirants must have a GPA of 8.0 or above in their most recent qualifying program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to satisfy the English language requirements of studying at AUT.
Benefits: The Auckland University of Technology will cover the full PhD fees to the wining candidates.