The School of Environmental Management and Sustainable Development (SchEMS) is providing a fantastic chance for Nepali students to get the best scholarship.
A fine choice to get financial support for study.
User Review( vote)
SchEMS was officially developed in January 1999 as an affiliate of Pokhara University, Nepal under the Pokhara University Act, 1995. It offers a bachelor of science and masters of science in environmental management, training and capacity.
Why at SchEMS? The university develops and transfers knowledge of students. It also promotes the academic programs with balanced theory and applications capacity building of the professionals, institutions and individuals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: School of Environmental Management and Sustainable Development
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors and master
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Nepal
- Eligible Countries: Only Nepal.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing Bachelors and master degree study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must be currently enrolled in bachelor and master degree program at the university and must be the citizen of Nepal.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, candidates need to take admission in bachelor and master degree coursework at the university. After being registered, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, letter of recommendation, a resume, photographs, and all the necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements:Before taking entrance, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students must have to submit any certificate of their English language proficiency.
SchEMS is providing 50% and 25% fee waiver to the students ranking respectively first and second in the semester-end examination and 25% fee waiver for diligent students with poor economic status.