The School of Mathematics is proud to announce the PhD funding for the academic session 2020-2021 at the university. The grant is exclusively available for both domestic and international students.
In order to take a PhD degree program, this educational fund is open for all high achieving participants who want to study at the university in the UK.
The sponsorship will have a value of £15,009 per annum.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs for the students. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? At this university, the participants will learn from some of the best university teachers. Here students can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University: University of Edinburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: UK/EU or Overseas
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are available for PhD degree programmes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. There is no separate application; all eligible applicants will automatically be considered for this application
- Supporting Documents: The participants need to submit all the required documents listed on their course acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
These PhD studentships will pay a stipend at the equivalent rate to that offered by the Research Councils (value TBA, but for guidance, in 2019-2020 this was £15,009) plus either Uk/EU or overseas tuition fees.