The University of Leeds‡ Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Cultures is inviting bright students to apply for its School of Performance and Cultural Industries Excellence international awards. Students who want to participate in this funding program can submit their applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
International and UK national students both who have applied for a degree program at the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures at the University of Leeds are eligible to apply. Three winners will be selected, and they can expect full or partial up to 50% coverage of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is a public research university in England. It was established in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science and later on merged in with the Leeds School of Medicine and was renamed Yorkshire College in 1884. The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures is ranked 78thin the world for Arts and Humanities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds? The University of Leeds Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures has one of the broadest portfolios in the arts and humanities and also the creative arts and technologies among the Russell Group of research-intensive universities. Leeds is proof that a big university can have an outstanding student experience, a strongly discipline-based university, and a proudly regional university that has a truly global reach and role.
Application Deadline: The application process will end on Friday, 9th March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Full UK fee or 50% of International fee
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All international and UK national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for degree study at the Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Cultures of the University of Leeds.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have prepared a personal statement with regards to the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first submit an admission application on the university portal. Students interested to apply for the opportunity must submit the School of Performance and Cultural Industries Head of School Excellence Application Form via mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcript of records
- Description of the grading system at your home university
- Copy of the information page in your passport or ID card
- Portfolio of work for Fine Art and Design applicants
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the course they want to join at the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures of the University of Leeds.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 87
The candidates selected for this application will be awarded coverage for the full UK fee or 50% of the international fee by the University of Leeds.