Monash University is thrilled to announce the Science International Merit Grant to the highest-achieving students in Australia.
The program is available to international students who have completed an Australian Year 12 or IB and intend to commence a course in the Faculty of Science at Monash.
It is the best option for financing an undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Monash University offers a range of flexible, easy-to-understand course options that students need to pursue successful careers. A Monash education prepares students for work not only for today but also for success in the future.
Why at Monash University? Studying at Monash will give you the opportunity to learn from the world’s best facilities and leading experts. At Monash, they deliver a world-class education to prepare you for a global career.
Application Deadline: 12 pm, Wednesday 6 November 2019
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Variable (Depending on funding)
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open at the international level
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science in the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science Advanced – Global Challenges (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science Advanced – Research (Honours)
- Admissible Criteria: the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be either in current Year 12 or IB student to be eligible.
- Applicants must have a plan to commencing an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science at the Monash Clayton campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply this opportunity no application is required. Applicants need to take admission to the Faculty of Science in Monash. All eligible students who apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- Supporting Documents: When submitting your online application, applicants need to provide academic documentation, including academic transcripts, graduation certificates and grading scales. Applicants must download and complete the supporting documentation cover sheet and scanned and emailed to [email protected], with your Applicant ID included in the email as a reference.
- Admission Requirements: Before you apply to Monash, check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
The university will provide awards as the following based on academic achievement:
- $3000 one-off payment for students who achieve a minimum ATAR of 95.00
- $2500 one-off payment for students who achieve a minimum ATAR of 90.00
- $2000 one-off payment for students who achieve a minimum ATAR of 80.00