The National University of Singapore is pleased to offer the Science & Technology (S&T) Undergraduate International Scholarship for Asian students.
The program is a freshmen award offered to support outstanding students from Asian countries applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program in Computing, Engineering or Science at NUS in Singapore.
Best offer to get a degree with tuition fees, $6,000 living allowance, accommodation allowance and other benefits in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
National University of Singapore (NUS) is a world-class university that offers an inspiring curriculum combining breadth, the freedom to explore the discipline and a plethora of extra-curricular and foreign study opportunities.
Why at the National University of Singapore? No matter what your interests– sports, theatre, music and chilling out – NUS has something to please you. It offers a vibrant, invigorating and inspiring lifestyle. It is committed to serving you with the highest level of Tertiary Education.
Application Deadline: Application for Academic Year 2020-2021 will commence on 15 October 2019.
- University or Organization: National University of Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees, S$6,000 living allowance, accommodation allowance etc.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Asian countries (excluding Singapore)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate studies in Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computing (Business Analytics), Computing (Computer Science Courses), Computing (Information Systems), Computing (Information Security), Computer Engineering, Data Science and Analytics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Studies (Environmental Biology specialization only), Food Science & Technology, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Science (excluding Pharmacy), at NUS.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following to be eligible:
- Applicants applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program in Computing, Engineering or Science (excluding Pharmacy) at NUS
- Candidates must be citizens of an Asian country, excluding Singapore
- The program is acceptable for the normal course duration of the undergraduate course at NUS.
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Present excellent co-curricular activities records
- Possess outstanding high school results
- Scholars will be required to take part in community involvement programs or projects deemed appropriate and/or directed by the University.
- For the entire course of their undergraduate studies, applicants are restricted to 1 semester of overseas programs including but not restricted to NUS Overseas Colleges and overseas Student Exchange Program
- Recipients are required to serve a six-year bond with a Singapore-registered company immediately upon graduation
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required for the scholarship. To get the award, applicants are required to take admission at the university in any eligible undergraduate study. Click here to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must printout the application checklist and complete. Attach the checklist with a set of supporting documents and upload it electronically at the Online Application Status Facility. Supporting documents should arrange in the above order with full name and application number written on the top right-hand corner of all copies.
Applicants are required to submit all the following:
- Application Checklist
- National level High school examination results slip (if applicable)
- School examination results slip e.g. Year 11 High School transcripts/ SPM/ IGSCE/ Indian Standard 10
- University academic transcripts (only applicable to applicants applying for 3-year Law Programme)
- Additional results slip (if scores are indicated in the application form) e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, SAT and SAT Subject Test scores, AP, ACT etc.
- Passport / Birth Certificate / Identification Card (clearly reflecting your Full Name and Date of Birth)
- Medical report(s) if you have or had any illnesses or disabilities (if applicable)
- Criminal record(s) (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants (regardless of nationality) seeking admission to NUS should present the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
The university will provide benefits as the following:
- Tuition fees and compulsory fees, S$6,000 annual living allowance, S$200 one-time settling-in allowance upon enrolment, and an annual accommodation allowance equivalent to the lowest double room rate for on-campus accommodation
- Winners will get the one-way air passage from home country to Singapore at the beginning of the course of study, and return air passage from Singapore to home country at the end of the course
- The recipients will need to maintain a Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of at least 3.5 or equivalent and good conduct to monitored and renewed the award for every semester.