With the support of DAAD, Science and Technology Development Fund is proud to offer the Scientific Exchange and Excellence Development Scholarships for the year 2020.
Wonderful chance to get fund for the research degree in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Science and Technology Development Fund has stimulated the Egyptian scientific society by funding distinguished research papers and establishing scientific partnerships with scientists from many advanced countries.
Why should you join this program? STDF will build and strengthen S&T through capacity building of community and infrastructure in the valued strategic areas of Egypt‡s long-term competitiveness and development.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Science and Technology Development Fund (STDF) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Up to 15.000 Euros per project per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Egypt students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in any subject offered by the host university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The Pl must be a PhD holder.
- Egyptian researchers are eligible for a mobility grant to Germany.
- Also, the researchers must be affiliated to an institution which has an Egyptian legal identity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in the program, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach CVs of all Egyptian and german team members, ethical declaration, publication list of the Egyptian and german pis, an endorsement letter from the Egyptian pi‡s institution, Gantt chart showing the timeframe for conducting the project tasks/activities
- Admission Requirements: To being considered for the award, applicants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The Science and Technology Development Fund (STDF) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) will provide the award amount of Up to 15.000 EURO per project per year.