The Southern Cross University is delighted to announce the SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship. This scholarship is available for new female international students.
This scholarship aims to attract new female international students wanting to study a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree from the School of Environment, Science, and Engineering or School of Health and Human Sciences.
User Review( vote)
The Southern Cross University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs and is organized into six schools and two colleges along leading research centers.
Applications Deadline: October 30, 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Award: $5000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- The applicant is a female international onshore student wanting to study a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree from the School of Environment Science and Engineering or School of Health and Human Science at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus only.
- The student is not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand.
- The student must have high academic performance in maths and science and meet the minimum admission requirements of the University, including English language proficiency.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the opportunity .
For this application , Apply to study a full postgraduate coursework degree from the School of Environment Science and Engineering or School of Health and Human Sciences at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
How to Apply: Follow the instructions on the SCU International Women in STEM application which you can find on SCU International’s downloads page.