ScuolaNormaleSuperioreis delighted to announce the doctoral programmes for students from both Italian and non-Italian countries.
All students admitted to the doctoral programmes will receive a scholarship, which includes financial support for accommodation. In addition, students are entitled to free meals at the School’s canteen.
Nice offer to pursue a doctoral study with a study fund in Italy.
User Review( votes)
The ScuolaNormaleSuperiore is a special-status university institute of higher education, research, and high-level training, with an international reputation in research and education. The Normale supports culture, teaching, and research in the humanities, mathematics, scientific and social sciences, and the study of their interrelationships. It is a fertile, open, and stimulating environment for scientific, technological, and cultural challenges.
Application Deadline: 05 June 2023 for faculty of humanities and 24 August 2023 for Faculty of Sciences and Faculty of Political and Social Sciences.
- University or Organization: Scuola Normale Superiore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the: Italy
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following subjects:
- Political and Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All PhD programmes are open to both Italian citizens and international students.
- An exceptional academic record, including outstanding grades, awards, honors, and other achievements.
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in a related discipline from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must first register on their official website and then fill out the online application with your personal information and academic credentials.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- Scholarship Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Work experience (if any)
- Other documents (honors, awards, publications…)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Exhibited exceptional talent and motivation in the chosen field of study.
- Previous research experience or publications are examples of evidence of research potential.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Students must be fluent in either English or Italian, depending on which language is used as the teaching medium for the PhD programme.
The university will provide all the following:
- The cost of tuition, in addition to a stipend to cover board and lodging expenses.
- All students will be considered for extra funding opportunities for their research endeavors, including those that are carried out in other countries.