The South China University of Technology is offering the Chinese Government funding for all Non-Chinese students in China.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Wonderful opportunity for non-Chinese students.
User Review( votes)
South China University of Technology (SCUT) is one of China’s leading universities. It operates under the direct leadership of the State Ministry of Education.
- University or Organization: South China University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Doctorate degree level
- Award: Total RMB 6,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 70
- Nationality: Non-Chinese national
- The award can be taken in China
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese nationals are invited to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available at any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Non-Chinese national who may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship at any universities in China are eligible to apply for the program.
- Education background and age limit: Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35. Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applications must be completed by the following steps:
- Step 1: Apply at http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/
- Download the application form
- Step 2: Apply at http://scut.edu.cn/apply
- Submit an application form to the system.
- All the master’s or doctoral applicants should contact supervisors from professional school in SCUT via mail or interview.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to submit the following: SCUT application form for foreign students, Front Page of Passport, Visa Page, Highest diploma or Pre-graduate Certificate, Academic transcripts, A study or research plan, Two recommendation letters, A pre-acceptance letter of the supervisor, The applicants of PhD have to submit Abstract(s) of Graduation Thesis(es) or Published Paper(s), One cassette records for those applying to music programs, Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Regarding Language Certificate.
- Language Requirement: The English language is required for English-Medium Programs (only for non-English speaking countries). TOEFL IBT 80 or above and IELTS 6.0 or above.
Each Scholarship Recipient will be received the following:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition, and fee for accommodation
- Monthly Living allowance:
- Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000
- Doctorate degree students: RMB 3,500
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China