Applicants are invited to apply for the SDU Department of Marketing & Management PhD international awards at the University of Southern Denmark. The bursary is available for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme encourages outstanding students who want to undertake PhD degree coursework. This programme is open to all international students at the university.
Nice opportunity for international students in Denmark.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark offers a variety of university programmes, including bachelors, masters and PhD programmes. It provides world-class learning and is globally dedicated at all levels.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? In a diverse and international research environment, the University offers innovative and stimulating working conditions. Students can operate comfortably separately and within a team at this University.
Application Deadline: December 14, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Marketing & Management
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the research area of Management of People by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be expected to hand in a research proposal that fits the agenda and profile of the Management of People group.
- Must be expected to contribute with teaching and knowledge exchange besides delivering research outputs at the highest possible level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this excellent opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree at the University. After that, they are obligated to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit: Copies of diplomas, Bachelor and Master’s degree, including transcript, CV and a certificate of research experience at the time of enrollment, a letter mentioning your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question and two signed reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: The applicant should be confident, possess excellent communication skills, and must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide a salary for graduate employees. The grant is available for three years.