Planning an allocation for study in Australia is a great opportunity for your further education. Here you have an admirable chance to apply for Seek Visa Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers Scholarship offering by Curtin University.
Great platform to get a degree at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
User Review( votes)
Curtin University is an Australian public research university. It is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, humanities, health sciences, resources, engineering, and related sciences.
Why at Curtin University? The university provides students the opportunity to learn in real workplaces. Candidates can take an innovative approach to teach and research. It is recognized for distinguished service to education in the tertiary sector.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: For being accepted to this studentship, applicants must be a current or future student applying for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any discipline at the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are enticed in applying to this education award, then you need to be registered in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enlisted, you will be allowed to submit the application form for this reward.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to attach the curriculum vitae (CV), submission or video must include the name and “Scholarship 2019” in the subject line.
- Admission Requirements: For being permitted in this program, candidates must have to hold their certificate 3 and 4, diploma and advanced diploma courses.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the aspirant’s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate for example IELTS.
The successful scholar will be awarded worth up to $4000 and an additional $1000 donated to the university they are enrolled.