The University of Aberdeen is inviting applications for SFC Postgraduate tuition fee programme for Scottish/Non-UK EU students starting in January 2019.
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to establish King’s College, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world.
User Review( vote)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: January 7, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study following subjects:
- MSc in Advanced Structural Engineering
- MSc Oil and Gas Engineering
- MSc Petroleum Engineering
- MSc Geographical Information Systems
- MSc Environmental Partnership Management
- LLM Energy Law with Dissertation
- LLM Energy Law with Professional Skills
- LLM Energy and Environmental Law with Dissertation
- LLM Energy and Environmental Law with Professional Skills
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM Intellectual Property Law with Professional Skills
- LLM International Law
- LLM Private International Law
- LLM International Commercial Law with Dissertation
- LLM International Commercial Law with Professional Skills
- LLM Oil and Gas Law with Dissertation
Language, Literature, Music, and Visual Culture
- MLitt Creative Writing
- MLitt English Literary Studies
- MLitt Film & Visual Culture & Arts Management
Natural and Computing Sciences
- MSc Oil and Gas Chemistry
- Scholarship Award: A limited number of postgraduate tuition fee waivers for Scottish/Non-UK EU students who are classified by the University as Home/EU for tuition fee purposes will be available for on-campus Masters programmes starting in January 2019.
- Nationality: this application is open to Scottish and Non-UK EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of fee waivers is limited. If you are nominated for a fee waiver, we will contact you by e-mail in the first half of December.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: this application is open to Scottish and Non-UK EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Open to Scottish and Non-UK EU students with Home/EU fee status applying to the programmes listed above.
You must hold an offer of admission to be considered.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants who hold an offer of admission for the programmes listed above will be considered automatically. There is no separate application process for the SFC Fee Waivers.
The number of fee waivers is limited. If you are nominated for a fee waiver, we will contact you by e-mail in the first half of December.
Applicants who are offered a fee waiver will be given a deadline by which to reply. If successful applicants decline the fee waiver or, if a successful applicant does not reply by the deadline specified, the fee waiver offer will be withdrawn and it will be offered to another applicant.