The Shandong University is offering its China Construction Eighth Engineering Division (CCEED) funding for International Students. The scholarship assists motivated students to study the two-year master’s program of “International Project Management”.
This funding program is aimed to train a batch of senior project management personnel who are familiar and identify with Chinese culture, equipped with the ability to undertake international project management work.
A wonderful chance for students.
User Review( votes)
As one of the initiative universities of modern Chinese higher education, Shandong University is the first university-run by a chartered constitution.
Why at Shandong University? The university provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment. Shandong encourages creative and leading talent with integrated capabilities to educate students.
Application Deadline: June 20th each year
- University or Organization: Shandong University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Cover tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world (except China).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue a two-year master’s program of “International Project Management” (teaching in English).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health, at the age of 18 or above.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or above.
- Applicants from Indonesia and Korea are more preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all the required documents such as a hard copy of application documents (in duplicate), photocopy of a valid passport, notarized highest diploma, academic transcripts, two Recommendation Letters, a personal statement and photocopy of language (English) proficiency certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic achievements, academic ability, and scientific achievements.
- Language Requirement: English non-native speakers should provide the certificate of TOEFL (80 or above) or IELTS (6.0 or above) test score or other certificates with the same level.
Benefits: The China Construction Eighth Engineering Division would provide the tuition fee for the academic year 2020-2021.