Shandong University is offering its China Construction Eighth Engineering Division (CCEED) Scholarship for International Students. The scholarship assists motivated students to study the two-year master’s program of “International Project Management”.
This funding program is aimed to train a batch of senior project management personnel who are familiar with and identify with Chinese culture, equipped with the ability to undertake international project management work.
A wonderful chance for students.
User Review( votes)
As one of the initiative universities of modern Chinese higher education, Shandong University is the first university run by a chartered constitution.
Why study at Shandong University? The university provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment. Shandong encourages creative and leading talent with integrated capabilities to educate students.
Application Deadline: June 20th each year
- University or Organization: Shandong University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Cover tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world (except China).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded to pursue a two-year master’s program of “International Project Management” (teaching in English).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health, at the age of 18 or above.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or above.
- Applicants from Indonesia and Korea are more preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must have to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all the required documents such as a hard copy of application documents (in duplicate), photocopy of a valid passport, notarized highest diploma, academic transcripts, two Recommendation Letters, a personal statement and photocopy of language (English) proficiency certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic achievements, academic ability, and scientific achievements.
- Language Requirement: English non-native speakers should provide the certificate of TOEFL (80 or above) or IELTS (6.0 or above) test score or other certificates with the same level.
The China Construction Eighth Engineering Division would provide the tuition fee for the academic year 2022-2023.