Recognising that international students face financial barriers on their study abroad journey, Shasta College is launching the Shasta College Foundation International Scholarship for the academic year starting in 2023.
International students planning to commence their undergraduate study in the fall semester at Shasta College are eligible candidates for this scholarship. The applicants must have a 3.5 or above GPA and be F1 visa holders to be considered. The winner can look forward to receiving an award valued at $3,000.
Amazing chance for international students to get fund for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Shasta College is a public community college in Redding, California. It was founded in 1950 and is currently led by Joe Wyse. It is best known for its music department and is also a leader in Northstate higher education and part of the largest community college system in the world.
Why choose to study at Shasta College? Shasta College poses as a nationally recognized model community college engaging its communities through innovation in student learning and growth that provides open access to undergraduate educational programs and learning opportunities.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm PST on April 30, 2023.
- University or Organization: Shasta College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards:1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate study programs at Shasta College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be planning on attending Shasta College in the Fall semester.
- The applicants will be expected to be eligible F-1 visa holders.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants who want to apply for this scholarship must submit a scholarship application form after completing their admission application, to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide two (2) letters of recommendation, essay and the most recent unofficial school transcript.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or better.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- PTE – 44
The winner is chosen by Shasta College to be awarded this scholarship will be presented a sum of $3,000.