Sheffield Hallam University is currently offering financial aid through 2020 GREAT Scholarship to promising international students to begin their academic journey in the UK.
This program is developed by the joint efforts of Sheffield Hallam University, British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign. It is exclusively open for students who are from India, Indonesia, and Malaysia commencing a full-time postgraduate taught course at this university.
Excellent opportunity for Indian, Indonesian and Malaysian students to students in the UK with £10,000 tuition fee waiver.
User Review( votes)
With more than 30,000 students who come from over 100 countries, Sheffield Hallam University holds a status for being one of the best prominent universities in the UK. It is formed in 1874 and located in Sheffield, England. It has four faculties and 30 research centres.
Why at Sheffield Hallam University? This university has a welcoming, safe, and vibrant environment that adds value to university life. It provides students with a range of services including accommodation, disabled student support, international student support, and study and career guidance. At this university, there are numerous internationally recognised degree programs and courses available for students.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Sheffield Hallam University
- Partner: the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Awards: £10,000 tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian, Indonesian and Malaysian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught the program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be the right one for this application if you:
- Are an international fee-paying student domiciled in India, Indonesia or Malaysia
- have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Are fully self-funding your studies.
- Must able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
- Have not already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To qualify for this application , first apply for an applicable course at Sheffield Hallam University. Once you complete the first step, you must fill out an online application form. Don’t forget to send your academic transcripts to globalscholarshiptranscripts-at-shu.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: All interested applicants are advised to submit the following documents as a part of the application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: If you want to be enrolled in a master’s degree program at this university, then you must possess a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts IELTS 5.5 for the pre-masters program and IELTS 6.0 for other academic programs.
- Sheffield Hallam University is awarding GREAT 2020 scholarships in partnership with the GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council.
- The total award amount will be of £10,000. It will be provided as a tuition fee waiver for the first year of study on postgraduate taught courses.