Applicants are invited to apply for the Shell Assessed Internship Opportunities for the year 2015/2016 in Germany. Shell considers sponsoring students from developing countries who are interested in carrying out postgraduate studies in the UK and the Netherlands. First-degree students are not eligible. Interns will be compensated during their internship. The amount depends on the country.
Shell is a global energy company with more than 85,000 employees in 70 countries. The company’s main areas of activity are exploration and production of oil and gas as well as the manufacturing and marketing of oil products, petrochemicals and natural gas
- Field of Internship: Interns will allow getting involved in real projects specifically matched to their interests and abilities.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Shell
- The internship can be taken in Germany
- Shell is looking for ambitious students to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- They must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship.
- There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen internship area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
Internship Open for International Students: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply for this internship.
Is this paid internship? Interns will be compensated during their internship. The amount depends on the country.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Closed