Are you an International student and gazing for funding your money in the right place? Then you can take part in The Siemens China Scholarship furnishing by Tsinghua University.
The free tuition is available for outstanding candidates to pursuing a Ph.D. level course in the department of Engineering, Arts, Science or other chosen by the applicant.
User Review( votes)
As a major research university, Tsinghua University was founded in 1911. It is devoted to academic excellence, advancing the well-being of Chinese culture and global development.
Why at Tsinghua University? The university collaborates with prestigious universities and international organization. It provides high-level academic exchanges, joint programs, and other international activities.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
There are some requirements for being eligible to the award-
- for this program, citizens of any nationality are eligible.
- Students can apply for a P.hD. degree level in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Academy of Arts & Design, School of Software, Department of Automation, Department of Electrical Engineering and other related departments or schools at Tsinghua University.
- Participants must be not taken any other award from the university, appreciate Siemens Values, and be prepared to work together with Siemens to carry out research work.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants need to take part in a Ph.D. course at the university and can download the application form which is given at the fund profile.
- Supporting Documents: Original foreign physical examination form which is written in English, a curriculum vitae, and passport name page need to be submitted and copies of these documents are not acceptable.
- Admission Requirements: A first class Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is necessary for the admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: An applicant must be a good English speaker and writer.
The educational award will cover 160,000 RMB per year which includes 40,000 RMB/year tuition fee, books, medical insurance, and other expenses.