The Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund is calling applications from Excellent Foreign Students to apply for its Undergraduate program in Thailand.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) is a semi-autonomous institute of technology established in 1992 within Thammasat University. It is located in Pathum Thani, Thailand. One of Thailand’s research universities, it offers science, technology and engineering education, as well as related management programs. All are international programs, with the English language as a medium of instruction. The institute is part of the Links to Asia by Organizing Traineeship and Student Exchange network, an international consortium of universities in Europe and Asia.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study in bachelor programs at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the following programs:
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Information Technology
- Engineering Management
- Management Technology
- Scholarship Award:
- Full or half tuition and educational support fees
- Health and accident insurance during the period of award in Thailand
- Nationality: award is available for the citizen of Maldives.
- Number of Scholarships: 1 full and 2 half scholarships (4 years continuous) 100% or 50% of tuition and educational support fees for prospective students who enrol in the academic semester 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: award is available for the citizen of Maldives.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizen of Maldives
- Earn a high school diploma that complies with the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) or its equivalent from other countries (grade 12 or equivalent)
- Have a good behaviour and a clean record with no offences against student discipline.
- Have not been granted other SIIT Continuing Scholarships.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Submission of General Certificate of Education: GCE O and A-Level
(The minimum scores are detailed at www.siit.tu.ac.th)
- Apply online
- Select admission type: “Excellent Foreign Students: EFS (U)”