SIM GE Scholarship is now available to outstanding local and international students at SIM Global Education (SIM GE).
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE) under the Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF), as set out under the Private Education Act and the Private Education Regulations.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing bachelor’s degree programmes at SIM Global Education.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- List of Subjects: Arts & Social Sciences, Business Programmes, IT & Computer Science, Nursing and Specialty Programmes
- The award can be taken at Singapore
- Outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications
- An impressive community contribution and co-curricular activities involvement record.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Nationality: The SIM Global Education Scholarship is awarded to outstanding local and international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should apply online.
- Supporting documents: Educational certificates
- a student must have attained the minimum qualification required for the programme.
- NRIC or FIN/passport
- Passport-sized photograph
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must separately seek admission to their programmes of choice and must be accepted for admission before being awarded the scholarship.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the academic and English Language requirements for the programme.
The award covers the following:
- course fees
- examination fees
- other compulsory fees
- book allowance
Application Deadline: There are two application periods per year: