A golden opportunity for higher-educated candidates, Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund Council is offering fellowships for overseas studies.
These Memorial fellowships are open for the citizens of Hong Kong, which aims to support those candidates who want to know about foreign culture.
Excellent opportunity for the citizens of Hong Kong
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1987, Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund aims to increase the knowledge of their people in different fields. It provides funds or loans to help the candidate to make a bright future.
Application Deadline: September 2020
Applicants are advised to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Participant must be a permanent citizen of Hong Kong.
- Students can take part in a postgraduation degree program in any subject offered by the institute.
- They have obtained continuous full-time education in Hong Kong for at least 7 years.
- Confined a good honors degree in hong kong.
- Fulfill all application procedures and admission requirements at the institution of their choices and be offered places subsequently.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can submit their application form online.
- Supporting Documents: HKID card and a copy of passport’s name page need to submit by local applicants.
- Admission Requirements: Graduation diploma and a transcript are essential for the admission.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to show off their English and Chinese language proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL test.
The educational award will cover HK$300,000 per year with necessary living expenses.