St Joseph’s Institution International School Malaysia is inviting applications for programmes to students entering Year 12 in August 2018. The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) is a 2 year educational programme primarily aimed at students aged 16-18.
The aim of all IB programmes is to develop internationally minded people who, recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet help to create a better and more peaceful world.
User Review( votes)
St Joseph’s Institution International School is an international school of choice, recognized for values-centred education and learning driven by passion, that nurtures persons who make a difference to society.
- Application Deadline: January 19, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to students entering in year 12.
- Study Subject: Every student must also study six academic subjects, one selected from each of the following groups:
- Group 1 – Studies in Language and Literature
- Group 2 – Language Acquisition
- Group 3 – Individuals and Societies
- Group 4 – Sciences
- Group 5 – Mathematics
- Group 6 – The Arts or another subject selected from groups 1 to 5.
- Award: Covers all or part of the tuition fees for 2 years.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given.
- The award can be taken in Study Abroad at world best universities
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) is a 2-year educational programme primarily aimed at students aged 16-18. Success in the IBDP offers students the opportunity to gain access to the best universities in the world.
St Joseph’s Institution International School Malaysia (SJIIM) is offering scholarships to students entering Year 12 in August 2018.
The programme aims to enable deserving students to benefit from our unique holistic Lasallian education, regardless of financial means.
- SJIIM opportunities are awarded to outstanding students to study the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) at SJIIM for a period of 2 years.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to the most outstanding applicants with excellent quality of mind, active participation in extra-curricular activities, positive personal qualities and strong communication abilities.
English Language Requirements: The language of instruction for all subjects will be English.
Malay: As per government requirements, Malay will be compulsory for all students who are Malaysian citizens up to and including Year 11. Non-Malaysian citizens will have the option of studying Malay as a 2nd language if they wish to do so. In the Elementary School, all students will have 1 lesson of Malay per week.
Chinese: Mandarin will be offered as a 1st Language, Second Language, and Foreign Language at all grade levels.
Spanish: In the Elementary School, students will be exposed to some Spanish Language and Culture but will not study Spanish formally. There will be the opportunity to attend a Spanish CCA. In the High School, Spanish will be offered as an elective subject at all grade levels.
How to Apply: You may submit any information or testimonials that highlights significant achievement in the past 2 years that you believe will support your application. A maximum of 12 pages, submitted into 1 PDF document will be accepted.
Please include your name in the top left-hand corner of each additional document and email it with your application.