Eliminate the economic obstacles you are facing in your educational path. Apply for the SMU ASEAN Postgraduate Scholarships at Singapore Management University and support your study in Singapore.
The scholarship aims to support ASEAN students who want to complete their postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Nice offer for international students to get financial assistance in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Singapore Management University (SMU) is the third autonomous university in Singapore. It comprises six schools offering undergraduate, graduate and PhD programmes in business administration, business analytics, financial services, accountancy, economics, information systems management, law, and the social sciences.
Why would you like to study at Singapore Management University? The University provides broad-based business programmes for deserving students. It emphasises rigorous, high-impact, multi- and interdisciplinary research that addresses Asian issues of global relevance.
Application Deadline: 13 November 2022.
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: ASEAN
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Professional Programmes in any subject offered by the Singapore Management University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The bursary is available to residents of ASEAN Member States (PNG and Timor-Leste) or observing nations.
- Must enrol in the MSE program (no postponement of studies after the award‡s financial year).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Must have to take admission in Postgraduate Degree Programmes at the University. After that, students will be automatically assessed during the admissions process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: Personal statement Include a CV, Personal Identification Documents, Transcript from each University attended, two referee reports.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the Singapore Management University applicants must check the entry requirement and also must submit GMAT / GRE / SMU Admission Test Score Report.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The Singapore Management University is providing a monetary award of S$10,000 to the high achieving students for their higher studies.