The School of Information Systems at Singapore Management University is inviting the high-achieving deserving aspirants to apply for the Ng Kai Wa Scholarship in Singapore.
This study program is designed for both domestic and international students who are on the way of starting their undergraduate degree course at the Singapore Management University.
A reliable option to get an undergraduate degree with study funding in Singapore
User Review( votes)
Singapore Management University consists of over 30 research institutes and six schools, each offering an undergraduate course that transforms you to your fullest potential. It has a total enrolment of about 10,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why at Singapore Management University? At the SMU, students will reap numerous global summer programmes, events, networking and other study-abroad opportunities. They can take benefits from online courses and easily accomplish higher academic success.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: Up to$7,500 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore and international students are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The fellowship is available for the aspirants having a high school certificate.
- Candidates must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 with a reading score of at least 7.0 and writing a score of at least 6.5
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- NRIC for Singapore Citizens; NRIC and Passport Particulars Page for Permanent Residents, Passport Particulars Page and Singapore Student Pass for Non-citizens, Secondary school examination results, High school examination results, University results, if any SAT or ACT or IELTS or TOEFL scores School Testimonials / Extra-Curricular Activity / Co-Curricular Activity / Special Achievements / Award Records, if any medical report.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
Benefits The university will grant a stipend of up to $7,500 per annum to the successful candidates.