St. Norbert College is currently helping students fulfil their educational dream through a mind-blowing SNC International Grant open for the academic year 2020-21.
The study award is available for international students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at St. Norbert College in the USA.
Founded in October 1898, St. Norbert College (SNC) is a private Catholic liberal arts college located in De Pere, Wisconsin. The college offers undergraduate and graduate programs as well as honours programs, pre-professional programs and internships.
Why study at St. Norbert College? As a student at this college, you will have a chance to explore your curiosity and will be allowed to bring your ideas to life. It is fundamental to the mission of their institution to provide a global educational experience for all students.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2020
- University: St. Norbert College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subject area available at SNC
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be eligible for a need-based international grant, you are required to take part in an undergraduate degree at St. Norbert College. After that, you must complete the application for this funding program.
- Supporting Documents: All international students are required to provide supporting documentation to verify adequate funding to pursue studies at SNC.
- Submit a copy of passport photo page
- Apply for need-based aid through the SNC International Grant Application
- Submit the Financial Sponsorship Form and provide evidence of financial support
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is a non-native language must provide proof of English language proficiency to be eligible for admission. Students must demonstrate proficiency in English regardless of citizenship status or country of origin.
The St. Norbert College will provide an educational fund to the winning candidates for the undergraduate study.