If you are interested to kick start your academic journey at one of the UK’s most prestigious universities, and then you can apply for Europe Postgraduate Scholarships offered by the SOAS University of London.
The grant is worth £3,000 and will be awarded to talented and inspiring students with outstanding academic performance in the United Kingdom. There are 14 grants open for the academic year 2021/2022.
SOAS University of London was established in 1916 and is now recognised as the world’s leading institution for Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a modern, inclusive, and forward-thinking university located in the heart of London, England.
Why study at SOAS University of London? SOAS University is a remarkable higher education institution. Every year, it welcomes brilliant, high-achieving students from all over the world, regardless of their culture, colour, or nationality, to study here.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 14
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Europe
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU or EEA countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in Anthropology and Sociology, ArtsChina and Inner Asia, Cultural, Literary and Postcolonial Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Film Studies, Financial and Management Studies, Gender Studies, History, History of Art and Archaeology, International Studies and Diplomacy, Japan and Korea, Law, Linguistics, Media Studies, Music, Near and the Middle East, Politics and International Studies, Religions and Philosophies, South Asia, South-East Asia, Taiwan Studies, Translation Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: Don’t forget to take a look at the following eligibility criteria:
- Accepted an offer to study a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2021
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student
- From one of the EU or EEA countries
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only after applying for a postgraduate degree program at the university, you must complete via the online application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, and a 250-word statement.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in a postgraduate degree program, you need to have a first or good second class honours bachelor’s degree from a UK university, or equivalent, in a subject appropriate to that of the program to be followed.
- Language Requirement: University accepts the following certificates as proof of English language ability: Duolingo, IELTS Academic, PTE Academic, and TOEFL IBT.
All the eligible candidates will win £3,000. This amount will support them to cover their expenses related to the study.