SOAS University of London is happy to announce International Postgraduate Scholarship for students from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka for the academic year 2023-2024.
The study award is designed to award postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance who want to pursue a postgraduate taught programme at the university.
Great opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
SOAS University of London is a public research university located in London, England. It is the leading institution in the UK for the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs in fields such as languages, social sciences, humanities, law, and business. Founded in 1916, SOAS has a long and distinguished history of academic excellence, with a focus on understanding and analyzing the diverse cultures, histories, and societies of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Why choose to study at the SOAS University of London? Choosing to study with SOAS University of London is a great decision as it offers a diverse range of postgraduate courses taught by experienced faculty members. The university has state-of-the-art facilities and resources that enable students to excel in their academic pursuits.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught (on-campus)
- Award: £5,000 fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, or Sri Lanka.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have applied for a postgraduate taught degree for September 2023 and be classified as an overseas fee-paying students. They must have a minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the International Postgraduate Scholarship, applicants must submit an online scholarship form along with a 500-word supporting statement. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- International Postgraduate Scholarship – Pakistan Form
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide proof of academic qualifications, English language proficiency, and a personal statement explaining their academic achievements and career aspirations.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements for the postgraduate taught degree they wish to pursue.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The SOAS University of London will provide an award amount of £5,000 to high-achieving candidates for the academic session 2023/2024.