College is one of the most significant decisions in a student’s life, and to reward the talents and achievements of the ambitious student, Hult International Business School has decided to award the Social Impact Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarships are open to both international and domestic students, given that they either are from a developing country or have worked with an organisation dealing with an underprivileged population. The scholarship will be awarded towards an MBA programme at Hult.
User Review( votes)
Hult International Business School is a private business school that offers highly ranked programs with the chance to study all around the world. Discover a new way to study business today. It is ranked among some of the leading universities in the world.
Why choose to study at Hult International Business School? Hult offers more than just education and a degree. It is very dedicated to providing the students with an educational experience that will transform their mindset and career.
Application Deadline: 18th November 2021 and 16th December 2021
- University or Organization: Hult International Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the USA and other developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme at Hult is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a developing country or must have worked with organisations working with underprivileged populations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to access by logging in to the school portal and applying online. Students can apply for the scholarship as part of their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Professional reference
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to hold a bachelor degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on English language proficiency tests. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
Hult International Business School will provide the selected students support towards the MBA tuition fee.