The Imperial College Business School a new Social Impact Scholarship available to recognise students who demonstrate outstanding citizenship and commitment to supporting their community and/or social causes.
The Imperial College is known for its high reputation for the quality of studies and research. Students choose our university because they can count on the excellent reputation of the diploma they receive upon graduation.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to £20,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to students of UK.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to students of UK.
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- Outstanding citizenship and commitment to supporting their community and/or social causes.
- A strong track record of leadership and/or leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and references
- Your responses to the scholarship essay questions, as outlined below
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the program commencing in September 2019 and submitted your answers to the questions below by 1 March 2019.
- Describe your role in the social impact project or initiative that you feel most proud of being involved in.
- How do you plan to use your MSc to benefit business and society?
Your essay should be no more than 700 words in total and should be submitted either as part of your online application or via email by the above deadline.