Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? At Colgate-Palmolive and Hill’s Pet Nutrition, they offer an exceptional Internship Program within the Global Information Technology Department.
The program provides Interns with the opportunity to work with a global and diverse workforce as well as apply conceptual knowledge of business and technical skills with a global consumer products company.
Essentially, the program is a structured educational strategy integrating the students’ academic knowledge and career goals with learning through productive work experiences in a field related specifically to Global Information Technology.
Field of Internship: Areas of exposure that interns may be assigned to include Customer Development, Mobile, Supply Chain, Finance, Governance, E-commerce, Machine learning, UX, Architecture, Data Analytics, and Human Resources applications.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Colgate-Palmolive
Internship can be taken in Piscataway, NJ, US
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or higher degree program
- Majors Include: Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business/IT Systems Management, Network Communication Management, and related fields
- Approximate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Technical knowledge, skills, completed course work, or relevant work related experience
- Familiarity with programming languages or Web-related technologies
- Documentation of authorization to work in the US and not requiring visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Availability to work a minimum of 6 months with a January or June start date
- Availability to work in Piscataway, NJ
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include: The program provides students with valuable work experience as well as providing Colgate-Palmolive with a source of highly talented candidates. The experience could include the latest technologies such as mobile, cloud computing, and SAP’s leading-edge technical tools which support Colgate’s global business.
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Throughout the program, Interns gain development experience in using SAP, one of the world’s largest comprehensive business ERP solutions, as well as exposure to the latest business practices and cutting edge technology.
Additionally, they will function as integral team members throughout the development life cycle by working with business and technical analysts to evaluate issues, develop solutions, implement processes, and support existing applications.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Not given
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To participate, you can apply to work with using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing. Applications are open from 10 Feb 2021.