The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is pleased to offer the internship for spring and fall in the USA. Each internship cycle is approximately three months in duration.
The objective of the Guggenheim Museum Internship Program is to provide practical training experience to students interested in pursuing careers in the arts and museum fields.
A fine internship for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: The objective of the internship program is to offer practical museum training experience to individuals interested in pursuing careers in the curatorial field.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- An internship can be taken at the USA (New York)
Internships are open to current college juniors and seniors, as well as current graduate students. Internships are available within a host of different museum departments.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Spring and fall internships require a commitment of at least two days per week (in addition to participation in the Museum Culture Seminar Program), with the required minimum number of hours depending on the preference of the department. All internships require a commitment of three months.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
In addition to completing the online form, applicants will be asked to submit the following materials:
- Cover letter, including an explanation of your interest in three specific departments
- Resumé/curriculum vitae
- Proof of enrollment at an accredited academic institution (e.g. official transcript)
- Academic writing sample (3–5 pages) OR design portfolio (website or PDF), if applying to the Graphic Design or Exhibition Design departments
Internship Application Deadline: Closed