International students planning their undergraduate studies in USA are invited by Sonoma State University to apply for its wonderful International Undergraduate Student Scholarship. The funding program has been organized for the academic year 2023-2024.
The application for this scholarship is exclusively open to first-time undergraduate international students enrolling in program at Sonoma State University. The applicants must be on an F-1 visa to be eligible for the scholarship award. Students applying for studies starting in 2023 will be considered for this award worth $5,000.
Nice offer for international students to complete their studies in the USA with an award amount of $5,000
User Review( votes)
Sonoma State University is a public university in Rohnert Park in Sonoma County, California, US. It is one of the smallest members of the California State University system. Sonoma State offers 92 bachelor’s degrees, 19 Master’s degrees, and 11 teaching credentials. The university is a Hispanic-serving institution.
Why choose to study at Sonoma State University? Sonoma State University is ranked at the 35th position out of 120 Regional Universities West. This university is a regionally serving public university demonstrating a commitment to educational access and excellence. The university recognizes its prime responsibility is to develop and maintain excellent programs of undergraduate instruction grounded in the liberal arts and sciences.
Application Deadline: The applications must be submitted along with all necessary documents by 2nd February 2023.
- University or Organization: Sonoma State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs offered at Sonoma State University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be open to new, first-time Sonoma State international undergraduate students.
- The applicants must be on an F-1 visa applying for Fall 2023.
- The applicants must be first-time, first-year Freshmen or Transfer students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the CalState portal. Scholarship aspirants must complete Online Scholarship Application, including essay to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial Affidavit (Certificate of Financial Support)
- A bank statement from you and/or sponsor
- Official transcripts, marks sheets, certificates and diplomas
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum 3.3 GPA at the time of admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- iTEP- 3.7
- TOEFL iBT Total Score – 61
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition Total Score – 61
- TOEFL Paper-Based Exam – 500
- IELTS Overall Total Band Score (Academic) – 6.0
- IELTS Indicator Overall Score – 6.0
- Pearson PTE – 47
- Cambridge English Exams – 170
- Duolingo – 95
The Sonoma State University will award the selected candidates a scholarship worth $5,000 for the first year of their undergraduate study.