Achieve your educational goals with the help of the Sophie Germain masters programmes offered by Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard (FMJH) in France for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award is intended for domestic and international students who want to enrol in one of the master degree coursework. The program aims to encourage young talents to orientate themselves towards research in mathematics, in which applicants are required to give careful attention to the writing of their motivation letter in their file.
Amazing opportunity for students in France.
User Review( votes)
The FMJH was established in 2010 by the French prime minister’s proclamation with support from an initial non-expendable capital donation as part of the Campus development.
Why should you apply for this programme? The purpose of FMJH is to lead a project of scientific distinction in mathematics and its intercommunication. They contribute to the improvement and structuring of its members’ scientific management in all matters linking to mathematics.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the bursary, the applicants must have to enrol in a new program before submitting a application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to complete the online application form in order to apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of the given:
- Curriculum vitae
- The degree certificate and transcript
- Cover letter
- At least one referee recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelors degree or equivalent with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the primary language, then one should have to show excellence through certifications, i.e, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard will provide an educational fund to the excellent and deserving candidates.