The University of Salford is currently seeking high achieving applicants to participate in the South-East Asia Scholarship program in the UK.
Great chance to study at the University of Salford for a degree program with financial support.
User Review( vote)
The University of Salford gained its university status in 1967. It is a public research university which has a pretty good reputation for its teaching.
Why at the University of Salford? At Salford, participants get many opportunities for enhancing their talent in a diverse field and building a bright future in their chosen fields. Apart from that, they will learn from some of the award-winning teachers.
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open for September 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Singapore.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking the benefits from the award, you are advised to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you receive your place in a course at the university, you will be automatically selected for the fund according to your academic merit.
Please see the required qualification, according to your country-
- Indonesia- For the undergraduate degree, Diploma I (D1) with a grade of 80% or above and completion of a recognized foundation year with a grade of 70% or above. For postgraduate a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or higher.
- Malaysia- For bachelors courses ABB in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia and the Malaysian Matriculation Certificate (Matrikulasi) with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2/4.0 or above. For masters a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or higher.
- Myanmar- For undergraduate course completion of a recognized foundation year with a grade of 70% or above and for postgraduate course completion of a recognized pre-masters program with a grade of 70% or above is required.
- Thailand- For bachelor’s completion of a recognized foundation year with a grade of 70% or above and a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent for postgraduate is essential.
- Singapore- For UG, ABB in Singapore-Cambridge GCE A levels, or a polytechnic certificate with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2/4.0 or above. For PG, a minimum of a second class upper bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Vietnam- Similarly, for an undergraduate degree, completion of a recognized foundation year with a grade of 70% or above and Bang Tot Nghiep Dai Hoc with a grade point average of 7.0/10 or above for postgraduate degree is required.
Benefits: The University of Salford will provide worth £3,000 to the sucessful candidates.