The University of Technology Sydney is proud to offer South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship. The grant is open to international candidates.
Nice option for a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region to get fund for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading young universities. As a dynamic university in central Sydney, it has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance, and a leading reputation.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS, candidates can develop their employability skills, as well as the knowledge and confidence vital for success. It offers great employment opportunities for candidates. It helps to identify and articulate student’s skills, knowledge, and experience in an appropriate and professional way.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: 25 annually
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2020 for Spring session (starts July 2020)
- Language: English and official at home
- Eligible Countries: The citizens of the South East Asia region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam) are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must have completed in South East Asia one of the following: an Australian Year 12 qualification, a UTS recognized high school qualification comparable to an Australian Year 12, a UTS recognized Australian Foundation Studies program. Candidate must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program and commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must need to take admission at UTS in the course they want to study. The candidates who will meet all eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documentation required for the opportunity .
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, applicants must need to submit the application online through the university website.
- Language Requirement: If the applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English, they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing an English language test or program recognized by UTS.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover 25% of the tuition fees for the course.