Southern Cross University is pleased to announce a PhD scholarship to study the geochemical behaviour of antimony in environmental systems. The PhD position is open to international applicants from all counties.
This project seeks to advance our understanding of the environmental geochemistry of antimony by carefully unraveling interactions in soils and associated geo-environmental processes with the iron cycle.
Best offer for international students to get study fund for PhD study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Southern Cross University is a renowned public university in Australia that was founded in 1994. With a diverse academic portfolio spanning a broad spectrum of disciplines, it offers degrees on campus and online.
Why study at Southern Cross University? By entering this university, you will benefit from a high-quality education that will challenge and inspire you during your studies, learning from inspiring figures.
Application Deadline: Open until position is filled
- University: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in geochemical behaviour of antimony in environmental systems
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants will need to meet the entry requirements to enroll in a PhD at Southern Cross University on a full-time basis, including a second-class Honours degree (or above) or an MSc degree (or equivalent) in environmental sciences, soil sciences, geo-ecology, geology, geochemistry, mineralogy, chemistry, chemical engineering or a related natural science discipline.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and excellent communication and team skills are expected.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, you can directly contact Prof Ed Burton via email to ed.burton-at-scu.edu.au for more information about this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are asked to submit an expression of interest, which must include a CV, copies of previous research outputs, and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Good knowledge of spoken and written English and excellent communication and team skills are expected.
Successful candidates will be offered a PhD stipend (for a 3-year duration at the Australian Research Training Program rate; the 2021 rate is $28,597 per year, indexed annually), plus a tuition fee-waiver an additional stipend to cover research costs.