Singapore Polytechnic is proud to offer Diploma Bursary to the promising students. The bursary is available for outstanding Singaporean applicants.
The bursary is open to pursuing the Diploma program. The bursary is provided to full –time pupils to assist holders in enhancing their studies by providing them financial support.
Valuable Bursary for Singaporean Applicants.
User Review( votes)
Singapore Polytechnic (Abbreviation: SP) is an institution of higher learning in Singapore. It is also the first polytechnic established in Singapore
Applicants must meet the following area for these bursaries:
- Full-time Diploma
- The bursary is awarded in the field of Polytechnic.
- Gross monthly household per capita income (PCI*) of $2,250 and below or gross household income (GHI^) of $9,000 and below
- Not in receipt of the CDC/CCC-Polytechnic Bursary in the same Academic Year
- Singaporeans applicants can apply for these bursaries.
How to Apply
- Please apply online in the Student Portal (Under e-Services > Financial Assistance)
- Submit the supporting documents listed in the Application Form and Checklist to the Student Service Centre (T16 Level 1) during office hours. You may also need the Income Declaration Form.
The bursary will cover the following:
|1||$1,725 or less||$6,900 or less||$1,650|
|2||$1,726 to $2,250||$6,901 to $9,000||$800|
Application Deadline: Closed