Otani University is actively providing financial support for students through its Special Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in Japan.
This scholarship will be provided to students of academic excellence and good character who show promise of continuing their academic exchange with Otani University on returning to their native countries. Award will be in the form of a monthly stipend.
Nice offer for international students in Japan
User Review( votes)
Otani University is a private Buddhist university that is a center for academic research into Buddhism in Asia with its headquarters in Kyoto, Japan. It is a coeducation institute ranking 190th nationwide.
Why choose to study at Otani University? Otani educates its students to help them learn deeply how they can become someone with pride in their lives. It has also established personality and technology, like how they grow up and build relationships with others.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Otani University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Monthly stipend
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A PhD study programme at Otani University is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be demonstrating academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required can start their application process here. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Supervisors approval
- Two photos
- Original school diploma
- Photocopy of passport
- Any other specific document requirement
- Medical insurance
- Plan of study
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be a university or college graduate and have completed at least 16 years of school education overseas.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in Japanese as all courses are taught in the national language. A certificate of Japanese language proficiency is required.
Otani University will provide the selected student’s tuition fee equivalent to the monthly stipend provided by Japan Student Services Organisation towards the PhD programme cost.