Applications are invited to apply for the SPM Academic & Sports Award at Quest International University Perak (QIUP). Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Quest International University Perak (QIUP) firmly believes that good education should be available to all and not a privileged few. It aims to help all levels of societal benefit and excel regardless of their financial background.
Great offer for claimants.
User Review( votes)
Quest International University Perak (QIUP) is a private and comprehensive research-led University with equity participation by the Perak State Government.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Foundation & Diploma Programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for the following programme:
- Foundation Programme: Foundation in Science, Foundation in Business and Foundation in Arts.
- Diploma Programme: Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Business Management, Diploma in Accountancy, Diploma in Information Technology, Diploma in Business Information System, Diploma in Environmental Technology, Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering and Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Award: The scholarship applies for the whole duration of the programme. Full / partial award covers tuition fee for the programme only. All other fees such as Basic Fee, Hostel & Accommodation Fee (if applicable) must be paid by the student. The student is also required to pay for a sum of RM2,000 as a refundable deposit which will be used against the student’s basic fee when registering for the undergraduate programme offered at QIUP (Foundation students only).
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Malaysian students who have completed their SPM, O-Levels (or equivalent)
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
Academic Requirements Requirement:-
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.00 every semester, if fail to meet the requirement the eligibility will be void for the current semester and recipient will need to bare the said amount of tuition fee.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
- All scholarship applicants will be evaluated and shortlisted by the Awards Committee of QIUP. The Committee reserves the right to change the criteria from time to time.
Nationality: Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Completed “QIUP funding form” must be submitted together with “QIUP Application Form for University Admission” via post, fax and also via e-mail.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.00 every semester if fail to meet the requirement the eligibility will be void for the current semester and recipient will need to bare the said amount of tuition fee.
Application Deadline: Closed