The University of Roehampton is proud to announce the Sports Scholarships for talented students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursaries are available to students who want to start an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Roehampton.
As Roehampton Institute of Higher Education, the University of Roehampton is a public university in the United Kingdom that was established in 1975. It is ranked in the 201-250 in the world university rankings.
Why choose the University of Roehampton? At Roehampton, you will have the chance to get involved, find new interests and develop your abilities beyond your subject of study. Here, you will be highly employable, capable of adapting to challenges you may face, and able to work with people from all walks of life.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Roehampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Award: £500 to £1,500 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to UK students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Talented sportswomen and sportsmen who have achieved representative honors at a national or regional level, or have the potential to achieve this level of performance whilst studying at Roehampton.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , students are required to enroll in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a personal statement, two references, academic transcripts, and a copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the criteria of the undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Language Requirement: To apply for your chosen programme successfully, you will be expected to satisfy the University’s English Language requirement.
The University of Roehampton will provide:
- £500-1500 funding for every year of study with us on the degree you enrol on
- Travel and entry costs for competitions
- Access to our on-site gym and services managed by Nuffield Health
- Access to sports massage therapy
- Additional training, support, and CPD development
- Lifestyle support
- Support to help you achieve sports performance and academic goals