With the motive of supporting high-achieving international applicants, Macquarie University is implementing the Sports funding for the academic year 2020-21.
It’s a great offer to get financial support for bachelor study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia. It was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. The university offers various degree programs for the students.
Why at Macquarie University? The university is renowned for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. They offer an education in one of the top one per cent of universities in the world, giving you an internationally recognised and respected degree.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Financial assistance plus more
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are eligible to apply for the grant
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants have to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, students are advised to take admission to the bachelor’s degree program at the university via an online or offline application form submitted to Macquarie University Macquarie International Building E3A, Level 1 North Ryde NSW 2109 Australia.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic qualifications and credit for previous studies.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for an undergraduate program, international students will need to have completed one or more of the following academic qualifications:
- A recognised senior secondary school qualification or university entrance examination, such as the New South Wales Higher School Certificate (NSW HSC) or other equivalent Australian or overseas high school qualification
- A recognised university Foundation course
- A recognised 2 or 3-year Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognised institution
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to accomplish the English Language requirements of the university
Benefits: Macquarie University will provide financial assistance plus more for the students.