We all read that “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard”. Hence for all those candidates who willing to heavy lifting, the University of Sussex is giving the Sports Scholarships Scheme in the UK.
This is a great choice to get a sports fund opportunity in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex received its Royal Charter in August 1961. It is a public research university and it also ranked 49th globally for Business and Law studies.
Why at the University of Sussex? At this university, the candidates have a good amount of courses available. They will also get the best facilities with the best guidance from the faculties in making a shining future.
- University or Organization: The University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £500-£1,250
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 11, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK, EU, and International.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have demonstrated sporting excellence prior to joining Sussex and are committed to developing their sporting performance while here.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application process will complete in the two steps-
- Step 1- Interested participants are advised to take admission in a full-time undergraduate degree program for being eligible to the grant.
- Step 2- Once you received your acceptance letter from the university, you can complete the grant application form and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Your application must contain your personal references, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must to study in the UK.
The Sports Grant give you free access to our facilities, financial support of up to £1,250 a year, strength and conditioning sessions, mentoring, access to physiotherapy, chiropractic, and nutritional support plus much more.