If you are a Sri Lankan student who needs financial aid to study in the UK, then this Nottingham Trent University‡s Sri Lanka High Achievers Awards will interest you.
This program is open to provide a £3,000 fee waiver to all aspiring and high potential students from Sri Lanka holding offers to study any of any full-time master courses starting in September 2020.
This scholarship is a wonderful opportunity for students who are from Sri Lanka and wants to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
With beautiful buildings and most advanced facilities, Nottingham Trent University is a great place where every student is inspired to think big and achieve high potential. It was formed in 1843 by integrating several famous educational institutions.
Why study at Nottingham Trent University? The institution offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, online, and degree apprenticeship courses that are well-designed and taught by highly educated teachers.
Application Deadline: June 24, 2020
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sri Lanka
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in fields like science, marketing, communication, health, psychology, architecture, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for this program:
- Students must be permanently domiciled in Sri Lanka.
- Students must have achieved a 3.5 CGPA or a 1st class degree from a recognised university in Sri Lanka at the time of applying to Nottingham Trent University.
- Students must be holding an offer for September 2020 to study at Nottingham Trent University.
- Students must be a self-financing student eligible to pay international tuition fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been selected for an approved course, you can email to the International Development Office to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: You might be asked to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To study in a master’s program at the university, you must have a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another. Please go through this link to get detailed information in this regard.
All the successful candidates will receive an award in the form of fee reduction worth £3,000. This award will help them pursue a master’s degree at the university.