If you are from Sri Lanka and want to study Business in Australia, Torrens University is offering mind-blowing Sri Lankan Offshore Business Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
This funding opportunity is available to Sri Lankan students wishing to study in Australia for their undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. Worthy and needy applicants are eligible and can be awarded 15 percent of your total course tuition. The scholarship is applicable to tuition fees only and on first attempt subjects.
Great offer for students to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate study in Australia with an award of 15% of the cost of tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Torrens University is a private university in Australia with Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane campuses. It is Australia’s third private university and is part of the Laureate International Universities network.
Why study at Torrens University Australia? Students will have access to a diverse range of work options and develop their skills to carve out successful careers at this university. At the institution, students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 30 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 15% off on tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sri Lankan
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Business offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students from Sri Lanka.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must register, log in, and complete their application process to enroll themselves via the university portal or The Common Application for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic transcripts, a copy of their passport, and other necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the international applicants’ requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the English language criteria of the university.
Torrens University Australia will cover 15% of the cost of tuition fees for students to study in Australia.