SRK Consulting (U.S.), Inc. is pleased to offer a program for the 2017/2018 school year. The program is intended to help students complete masters and doctoral degrees in mining-related fields.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must provide proof of enrollment in a scientific/engineering MSc or PhD at a United States university or college.
Course Level: award is available to pursue masters and doctoral degrees.
Study Subject: award is awarded in the following subjects-
- Mining engineering,
- Exploration and mining geology,
- Hydrogeology and water engineering,
- Tailings and mine waste management, and
- Environmental science and engineering.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Award: It consists of Up to $3,000 per semester.
The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Be permitted to study in the United States,
- Have an appropriate undergraduate qualification, and
- Provide proof of enrollment in a scientific/engineering MSc or PhD at a United States university or college.
Nationality: Students from USA are eligible to apply for this application .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must provide proof of enrollment in a scientific/engineering MSc or PhD at a United States university or college.
How to Apply: The application must be submitted by the advertised closing date of July 15, 2017 and consist of:
- A brief resume, including details of present and previous work experience where applicable,
- Current transcripts and proof of enrollment in a US university or college for the upcoming school year, 2017/2018
- A written recommendation by a university reference with contact details, and
- A written statement of no more than 500 words
Applications must be submitted by post or electronically.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 15, 2017.