If you are an African student and looking for a good chance to investing your money in a good career, then take a look at Stanford Africa MBA Fellowships program which is offering by the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
The awards are open for highly talented applicants who wish to pursue an MBA course at Stanford School. The purpose of this opportunity is to help candidates by providing tuition fee and other facilities.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1925, The Stanford Graduate School of Business is the graduate business school of Stanford University in Stanford, California. The school offers masters, Ph.D. and Engineering level courses.
Why at Stanford University? The school does a great job of encouraging student entrepreneurship and helps students who need financial aid. At this school, Students participate in lots of fun tradition and experienced new things.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
Candidate must have to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Only African Citizens and African citizens who studied in countries outside of Africa are eligible for this fund.
- Candidates can apply for an MBA degree program in Business and Administration study area.
- Participants must complete or be in a final year of their university studies and be committed to developing the country, Africa.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates must need to take admission in Stanford MBA program in round 1 or round 2 and then apply for the fund by online application.
- Supporting Documents: You need to write an essay which tells about your strong ties and commitment to Africa, including how you plan to make an impact (250 words).
- Admission Requirements: For this award, you must complete your bachelor’s degree course.
- Language Requirement: The writing and speaking skills in the English language is required to study at the school.
The educational award will pay for tuition and associated fees (approximately US $170,000).