Applications are invited for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship from Indian students who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford. Fellowships are awarded to study Business administration.
The Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program provides future Indian leaders with the educational foundation to effect positive change in India.
Reliance Industries Limited generously created the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program to support Indian nationals living in India who need financial assistance in obtaining an MBA at Stanford.
A fine opportunity for Indians.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must have their previous degree.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020 (5:00 pm Pacific Time)
The program can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from India can apply for these fellowships
- Course Level: MBA programme at Stanford Graduate School of Business in the USA
- Study Subject: Business administration
How to Apply: Online Application
- Apply online for Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program
- Apply to the Stanford MBA Program
- Entrance Requirements: The Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program provides future Indian leaders with the educational foundation to effect positive change in India. Fellows return to India to lead organizations that are at the forefront of growth and development in the rapidly emerging Indian economy. As part of the MBA admission process, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program finalists must meet all Stanford GSB application requirements, including submission of GMAT or GRE and IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL if applicable.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Each year, Stanford may award up to five fellowships:
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows will receive financial support for the cost of tuition and associated fees for each year of the two-year Stanford MBA Program (approximately $150,000 total).
- Within two years of completing their Stanford MBA studies, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows are required to return to India for a period of at least two years to work for an Indian organization.
- Upon their return to India, Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows are integral members of Stanford University, Stanford GSB, and Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows communities.