The Anglia Ruskin University is offering STEM Scholarships for UK or EU students. Scholarship is awarded to eligible undergraduate and postgraduate students choosing to study in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths.
This scholarship recognises key areas of skill shortage within the UK, and is designed to support students interested in progressing their careers in STEM fields.
User Review( votes)
Anglia Ruskin University is a public university in East Anglia, United Kingdom. It has 39,400 students worldwide and has campuses in Cambridge, Chelmsford, Peterborough and London.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 30 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to eligible undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths.
- Scholarship Award: A cash payment of £2,000 in the first academic year paid in two instalments.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to UK or EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to UK or EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: You must be a UK or EU students to be eligible for this scholarship. International students should see our international scholarship information for details of the scholarships available to them.
If you are studying the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery you will not be eligible to apply.
You must be starting an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the areas as outlined below offered on the Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough campuses in the September Semester in the 2018 academic year. Animal Sciences, Architecture, Building and Construction, Computing and Digital Technology, Engineering, Psychology and Sciences, Nutritional and Pharmaceutical
Foundation, Extended, Degree Apprenticeship and Distance Learning programmes are excluded.
You must be studying full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full time study.
You must have achieved the entry requirements of the undergraduate or postgraduate programme and have completed prior study, GSCE or equivalent in STEM related subjects as per the course entry requirements.
Consideration will be given to;
- Your extra-curricular activities and achievements, for examples in the areas of leadership, community service, volunteering, sport and other fields with a focus on STEM.
- Your experience, personal or financial hardship.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Complete the application form on this page and return by 30 June 2018. As part of the application you will need to submit a 500 word supporting statement outlining why you are suitable to receive this award. Students will need to submit supporting documentation including evidence of your extra-curricular activities. This would usually be via a certificate or letter from a senior member of the organisation.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.