The SciencesPO American Foundation is administrating the Stephen M. Kellen Undergraduate Scholarship for international students in France and Germany.
The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po and the living allowance of $6.000/year.
Fab choice for aspirants to study in France and Germany with financial help.
User Review( votes)
Sciences Po or Paris Institute of Political Studies is a university located in Paris, France. It has a reputation in France of being an elite institution and was ranked 4th globally in Politics and International Studies by the QS World University Subjects Rankings.
- Applications Deadline: June 15, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Dual BA program.
- Study Subject: It encourages promising young individuals to commit to Europe by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
- Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: One
- Scholarship can be taken in France and Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The candidate must be admitted to Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
The Scholarship is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others
- English Language Requirements: Language requirements are: French B2, German B2 or English B1
How to Apply: Applicants must send the following to scholarship-at-usscpo.org, before June 20, 2018.
- Completed application form
- Personal statement. Considering Kellen’s commitment to Berlin, please describe your motivation to study in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English
- Essay: What Angela Merkel’s exit means for the EU? (1,500 words in English)
The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po, in addition to a living allowance of $6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy, and a living allowance of $7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.