Are you a music lover? Or are you considering studying music after school? If yes, then you are at the right place to apply for Steve Robinson Metal of Honor Veterans Performance International Scholarships in the USA. This grant is offered by the Music Institute College of Contemporary Music.
All interested students are eligible to apply for this scholarship, international and home country nationals, both. The applicants must make sure to apply by the application deadline to be considered for the award, i.e., a sum of $1,000 credited towards the first quarter’s tuition.
Hurry Up! Apply for this application program and fund your studies in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1977, Musicians Institute (MI), Musicians Institute is a private for-profit music school in Los Angeles, California. It is a contemporary music school dedicated to inspiring artistic & academic excellence where the artists’ musical journey and progress always take center stage.
Why choose to study at the Music Institute? The Music Institute College of Contemporary Music offers a blend of unique personalized education and Hollywood music industry connections that cannot be found anywhere else and a full range of degrees and a wide variety of areas of concentration in the field of contemporary music.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 3rd March 2023.
- University or Organization: Music Institute College of Contemporary Music
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All American and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Music Artist Performance Program as Bass, Guitar, Drums, Vocals, or Keyboard students at the Music Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be newly enrolling or currently enrolled Bass, Guitar, Drums, Vocals, or Keyboard students.
- The applicants must have applied to any Music Artist Performance Program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission application at MI must be made on its official application portal, MIOnline. All interested students are required to submit their scholarship applications here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- YouTube video URL: YouTube video must contain at a minimum: three (3) diverse songs (in any style on your instrument/voice)
- Form – DD-214 (discharge papers)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the institute for the music program they want to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL CBT – 173
Music Institute College of Contemporary Music will award the selected students a total scholarship amount of $1,000 towards the first quarter’s tuition.